Challenge Week 3: 5 Useful Apps

Everyone has apps on their phone or tablet. I have around 50 different applications on my iPad. Each one is useful in its own way. But since I cannot describe all 50 apps, here are my most favorite, most useful apps.

Wolfram Alpha: Wolfram Alpha is probably one of the most powerful calculators available to you and me. Using it, you can solve simple arithmetic to complex equations. Need help on your math homework? Wolfram Alpha can get it done for you. Type in whatever you want, press enter, and poof all the different solutions, graphs, and extra information are there in front of your eyes. Wolfram Alpha can also solve not only math but science, literature, and lots of other topics. Also, there are funny things like, “What are two things that are infinite?” And Wolfram Alpha will reply, “The universe and human stupidity.”

CalenMob: CalenMob what keeps me organized through out my busy day. You can set it to automatically receive all of your homework for the day or you can type it in yourself. It also allows you to sync it with your Google Calender so you don’t have to keep on typing the same thing over and over. CalenMob lets you set different color, time or all-day, repetition, reminders, and much more. With CalenMob, you can keep organized throughout your busy life.

Skyward: This useful app allows me to check and manage my grades in school. Some schools don’t use Skyward, but for the schools that do, this app is really handy. it shows all if the missing assignments in red so you can easily tell what you need to work on. A simple 4 digit pass-code can bring all of your grades in front of your eyes, without having to tediously and slowly type in your username and password. Now I can check my grades as only as I have my iPad with me.

DocAs: DocAs allows you to convert any thing into a PDF in DocAs. Then you can highlight things, write things, and much more. If you need print, you can convert it into DocAs and then print. If you have an electronic paper, and the teacher is requiring you to highlight and write other notes in it, DocAs can do whatever you need. Its simple format allows you do everything you need to do quickly.

Super Stick Man Golf 2: Ahh, finally done with all of my homework. It is now time to relax with some games! Super Stick Man 2 golf is an extremely fun and simple game where you try to hit the ball into the hole with the least number of strokes possible. Various traps like acid and lasers make it challenging and engaging at the same time. This game also has lots of power-ups like the Nitro Ball and the Super Ball. Different clothing and hats also giver different results. For example, the Viking hat lets you have no penalties for hitting the ball into the water.  SSMG2 is a great game if you got some time to relax.

These five apps are the most useful to me. There are a lot more but I strongly recommend you trying some of these apps.